Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Weird Al Yankovic


Every now and then, I feel that everybody needs a little humor in their life, thus I found this video from Weird Al Yankovic where he makes a mockery of an old Michael Jackson song. What I'm trying to get at in this video are the common stereotypes that obese people have in our society. Much of the lyrics he raps about are common stereotypes we see about obese individuals. Well I hope I don't offend anybody as we are all adults and I don't mean anything by this video, but simply to show the stereotypes that society has in regards to obese individuals.

2 comments:

  1. I still remember when this video came out, and I think my brother had the album. Pretty sad that we owned the album, now that I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kim I have to agree with you it is pretty sad that you owned the album, but at least you admit it!!! J/K

    ReplyDelete